1xN Splitter Chips
APSPL planar optical splitters/couplers are developed based on Enablence Technologies’ patented CVD process. The high performance silica waveguides exhibit low insertion loss and low polarization dependent loss (PDL) over a wide wavelength range. The small footprint allows for a compact package. Additionally, the silicon substrate serves as an assembly platform to integrate with other active or passive optical devices.
- Channel counts from 4,?8,?and 16?to 64.
- 2xN?Available Upon?Request
- Customized?chip size and topology for integration platform
- Quartz or Silicon?Substrate
- High Channel Count
- Compact Design
- Wide Band
- Wide?operating temperature
- Intensity coupling and splitting in FTTH, PON, etc.
- Wavelength combiner in multi-channel transmit side optical?subassembly (TOSA)